350z..

I want a 350z 2007> for my next car (the one with the 'hump' in the bonnet). I'm looking to get one for a year or two before petrol is so expensive we wont be able to afford it. I want the joy of running a 3.5 V6 with the burbling noises and direct power!

So far I have spotted a few pics which have made me throw up.. however some have made my legs turn to Jelly..

DSC_0673-1.jpg

DSC_0540-1.jpg

Anyone had any experience with these cars? Anything to look out for etc?

They arent that much more uneconomical than the clio on petrol from what I've been told talking to 350 owners, parts and servicing will most likely be more expensive though.

Are they not any quicker on the track??
I like them but would prefer the 370z expensive though

I don't know if they are quicker or not in all honesty Roy I just want it for the noise and the feel of the V6 to say I owned one before we where all owned by our own government! I also think they are a very sexy looking car!

370z is way out of my league sadly but I think a tidy 350z will provide me with fun for a few years before I move to a Diesel. I've bought the house just as long as I can afford to run it I cant see it being a problem however I think road tax is twice the 197 :worried:

**Edit**
yep its dear for a years road tax :worried:.. would be an interesting year though..
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/road-tax/?deriv=37161#manu=6425&model=583&deriv=37161

Last edited:
drove the 350z GT4 a few years ago. One of the very few cars Ive driven that lived up to my expectation. I genuinely loved it, the noise is awesome. Id have one in a heartbeat. Potential is endless.

every now and then i check piston heads for a low mileage Tempar Orange 350Z. Even though i wont be buying on it still looks fantastic.

Graeme I know what you mean there is a 2007 pre face lift in Tempar Orange with black leather seats. I pass it when the wife and I go shopping... 22k miles on it only its like new. I stop every time and peer in the window as if someone's going to just give me the keys.. never happens!

Are they not any quicker on the track??
I like them but would prefer the 370z expensive though

Not at all, very much a GT car and dangerous if damp supposedly (this came from a 350 owner). Unless you're on a track which has loads of straights they're very much a road car.

Don't blame you Adam do it while your young enough to
Wish I could have.your only on this earth once mate

Last edited:
Yeah they are awesome.
My dad has recently got one. On the road I would say it's much quicker than the Clio.
The V6 makes such a great sound too. Even with the standard exhaust.

It's defo a step up from the Clio. Would probably have one myself if my dad didn't have one lol. The interior is a nice place to be. Male sure you get a GT spec and Bose stereo :smile:

I'm still waiting for a drive of my sisters 370 so I'll report back once I've scared her :smiley:

I want a 350z 2007> for my next car (the one with the 'hump' in the bonnet). I'm looking to get one for a year or two before petrol is so expensive we wont be able to afford it. I want the joy of running a 3.5 V6 with the burbling noises and direct power!

So far I have spotted a few pics which have made me throw up.. however some have made my legs turn to Jelly..

DSC_0673-1.jpg

DSC_0540-1.jpg

Anyone had any experience with these cars? Anything to look out for etc?

If it is the car I am thinking of, the owner of this black one lives on the next street to me! He has had several exhausts and there is more carbon fibre on the car than metal. number plate is X7 TAD I think .....

Similar Thread Suggestions