200: 30k 2010 alot

Only averaging 10K a year so not much really. Just as a gauge mines a 2010 with 66K and she runs sweet.

Not really, its slightly more than the "expected" miles (about 12k per year iirc). But mines on 37k and only just run in. That's when they're at their best :smile:

Edit, just realised its 2013, so at 12k per year that's actually lower than you'd expect :smiley:

Personally I'd rather buy a used above average millage with full service history to one that's just been sat in a garage doing nothing.

Mines a59 plate and it had done 6000 miles when I got it! It was sat in some old mans garage! I've nothing but problems with it! If the mileage is high it proves it works :wink:

Or as is more likely being dragged out around 10 weekends a year to be tracked.

A tracked car wouldn't actually put me off. You tend to find that regular track goers maintain their cars to a high standard.

I'd be more put off by the car that only gets used for Sunday runs every few weeks. I'm not saying those people don't look after their cars but a car that just sits, rots...

First one for sure.

As for mileage, mine was 1 yr 6mth with 22k on when I sold it. It was tracked regularly but ran beautifully.

You'd find owners who track their cars keep a close eye on its condition. Fluids changed regularly and brakes serviced.

Personally I don't like the look of the first one. Two owners, kirbed wheels and Nexen tyres doesn't say "well looked after" to me.

The second one is a nicer example but lacks Recaro seats. The sales guys in Harratts Wakefield are decent guys, so give them them a hard time on the price and/or tell them you want some Recaro's in it :smiley:

I had them bump down over £1500 on a car I was looking at before so they are open to offers (I bought mine from somewhere else, but that came down to price), They also let me kick the sh*t out of a couple of their cars as a test drive so I could compare Recaro and Cup Chassis vs Standard seats and Chassis, so I can't fault them :smile:

good point that rob about tyres and kerbed wheel

That could be dealers (tyres) scrimping though, why spend £125 on a tyre when £50 will do? they hope customers just see the 'two new tyres' i looked at 15 cars when buying mine and i bet 6 or 7 of those on dealer forcourts had cheap new tyres on them :bat: