30c

Yeah been a scorcher mate. I was melting today. Tried lifting the bonnet and nearly burnt my fingers off.

Feels hotter than it did in Vegas a couple of weeks back.

I hope it lasts, going to wash the Clio and do a mini detail Monday hopefully.

I feel for the poor souls who have a cup... I enjoyed blasting out the A/C in my Full Fat with Cup Chassis :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

I feel for the poor souls who have a cup... I enjoyed blasting out the A/C in my Full Fat with Cup Chassis :tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie:

No need to feel sorry for us, my cup has AC too :clap:

I really was a scorcher. I have the sun burn to prove it lol.

Done a bit of gardening in our garden and helped my dad build his new patio set. I tell ye, leaving the seat frames and table top out in the sun then tackling the job of assembling it all wasnt a good idea.

Was like touching a pot that was just off the gas.

Well I have been sweating me ands off in a red hot factory for the past 3 days. We reached 33 degrees indoors yesterday and today! No aircon and 1 fan that may as well have been switched off :worried: . On the up side, I think I have lost a few pounds :thumbup:

Another blinder today.

Hotter in some places in the UK than...

Barcelona
Faro
Tenerife
Alicante

:clap:

Awesome awesome day today. Though it hasn't helped by sunburn any lol. Arms, back of next, legs and forehead are all victims of today's weather.

We had a BBQ out the back to. Was superb. If only we were guaranteed this sort weather for the full summer eh.

Me and my four housemates and have been taking full advantage of summer hols! BBQ for lunch and dinner, and cold beers in the sun! Thinking of hitting somewhere like brighton tomorrow for the in the RS, nice drive then on the beach, should be beautiful!!

After spending last night (with BBQ) and today at the classic ford show at santa pod i now have a forward head the colour of beetroot.

Long may it continue :thumbup:

high temperatures = ladies with less clothes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some seriously fine specimens about :clap:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Car Parts For Sale 1
Fernandez FI 5
Fernandez Group Buys/Discounts 1