3 beeps when driving ??

F**k it Maz, just drive it until it stops, then call Renault and say you want it repaired. Then do some more ragging! Lol!

I wonder if there is a built in speed warning if it only happens over 75? Might be a new thing. Handbook time I think Maz! Lol!

they did on the left hand drive 197's. so you may be right
it may seem odd but mine did this when i bought it new, but it dissapeared as mysteriously as it started.

Maybe its telling you not to rag it whilst its new? Like a cry for help? Lol!

they did on the left hand drive 197's. so you may be right
it may seem odd but mine did this when i bought it new, but it dissapeared as mysteriously as it started.

I can assure you my 200 doesn't beep at all whilst driving over 75mph (not that I'd know about that sort of thing Constable...), or 3.5k revs.

Well, it does beep at 7.5k revs, but thats a good beep. :thumbup:

And how sodding annoying is the seatbelt beep??? I moved my car around the work carpark the other day, and put it on in the end just to satisfy the nagging of the car. I couldn't drive more than 200m will that racket.

Tom Toms usually beep when you go over the speed limit. Or so I'm told...........!

handbreak not totally off?

This was my thought as it happened to me on the m/way this morning, i had my hand down on the speed limiter button near the handbreak, not long after i moved my hand i got these silly bleeps, i didn't no what caused it until i put my hand down again and knocked the handbreak while feeling for the switch again causing it to bleep again. The handbreak was off but hadn't quite hit the bottom so it was tripping the switch causing the bleep.

^^^

Don't worry about it matey, still good information for others, but the cause of the beeps was the TomTom telling her she was being naughty....

:tomato:

Yup my tom tom used to beep when i exceeded the motorways speed limit and also when a speed camera was there unfortunately as they update so rarely this included average speed check areas that no longer have the cameras.

Yep thats what it was, sorry peeps.. I have now changed it to the sound of a police car LOL

Similar Thread Suggestions