2nd hand exhaust manifold

Are you just complaining because you have bought something you now don't need? It is eBay, it is a used part off a race car. If you were after a new one with no dents, perhaps a new one should of been bought. I'm not defending the seller, but I think you need to realise what you are buying and where from, the clues are all there in the description. Had it said new and unused and you paid a lot of money for it yes, I could see your frustration. Someone has offered to take it from you so accept an offer, move on and next time check what you are buying. Cruel I know but, sometimes it is the way.

Your first point no not at all I messaged the seller straight away thinking it had been damaged in transit. I then got a reply saying they did it whilst removing the manifold. I do think I am within my rights because they have hidden the dents in the photo and also they didn't mention it. If you were selling a 90,000 mile car you'd expect dents and scratched to be mentioned this has no mention of wear whatsoever. Since buying it I have changed my mind but in no way does that impact my decision with the seller. I am happy to sell it and move on just think that the dents should have been mentioned because if I was selling it I would mention

Are you just complaining because you have bought something you now don't need? It is eBay, it is a used part off a race car. If you were after a new one with no dents, perhaps a new one should of been bought. I'm not defending the seller, but I think you need to realise what you are buying and where from, the clues are all there in the description. Had it said new and unused and you paid a lot of money for it yes, I could see your frustration. Someone has offered to take it from you so accept an offer, move on and next time check what you are buying. Cruel I know but, sometimes it is the way.

disagree! someone should describe an item as it is and not hide the fact that it had a dent.
your right that its second hand and ebay is ebay, but to hide that its bent will add to the worry that something is wrong with it, if nothing to hide then should be added to description.

If your not happy with it send it back or speak to the seller, you have bought the manifold on the basis it is in used condition, not damaged!

Yes I am missing the point, it is off a race car, you do watch the Clio Race cars? I don't think the dent will effect it anyway it is just superficial. I'll leave this now as I have voiced my opinion.

I would sell to this man and then all is done and dusted:thumbup:still i would be a bit gutted with the dents but some things you take your chances with.

Haha cheers mark , its not like ive been waiting for a manifold from renault for 13 weeks now :| ,
pm me

Pm sent mate..

for or everyone else seller is playing hardball. I have messaged J_gadd and if he takes it off me then just -be feedback if not guess ill have to go through resolution centre

Just read this thread thinking "I've got this problem too!" Haha.

I happened to be bidding on the manifold in question, obliviously didn't get if found another and brought it, got it today and its had new flexi's which I knew about but looks like someone's started to cut through one of them with a cutting disc :/

Looks like there'll be another thread like this shortly haha

The seller is so oblivious to it. He just keeps repeating you can return it but no refund on postage or return postage so I'd be £25 put of pocket. He keeps claiming it is not mis-described because it is a clio cup manifold. I even messaged him before I bid askin what condition the flexis are. He said absolutely perfect :/

i have offerd to collect at my cost
you bought a used clio cup race manifold that is exactly what you got, you took 9 days to ask to return
the flexi has a couple of broken stands, buy any 2nd hand exhaust im sure youll get a lot worse
these are over £300 new so getting one for £90 with a scratch is a bargain to me
full refund will be given