2012 - what a year :o)

This thread really does put things into perspective!

Overall I've had a good year. Managed to work on the Olympics at the O2 so was invloved in all sorts and got to be really close to the action, its only now that i relaise how fortunate i was to be part of it!
Went on my 2nd Alpine Tour with Petrolhead Nirvana which was the best week of my year! Was given the chance to drive a GT3 on an alpine pass, which i didnt pass up. Also a couple of ventures onto track including some very close fun with mate in his 200 :smile:. Also a trip to the ring and spa in october was pretty awesome.
Also, now run sunday morning drive outs in Essex as took over from last guy as he sold his car. Always get same reaction when new people join which is "we're being led by a clio....really!?" then watch them struggle to keep up lol. (ranges from M3's and GT3's to TVR's)
Looking to 2013, hopefully a promotion is on the cards, buy a house, more track days, and maybe another trip to the alps.......oh and find a female to share it all with!

Wow philosophy hits clio 197.net!

Difficult to sit back, think and assess what a year means. Reading the thread I suppose it's been a pretty good one - loved ones are all safe and well, bills are paid, jobs continue, and a RS in the garage. Promotion in the offing and new challenges at work.

Reading some of the posts reminds you of the fragility of many of the things we sometimes take for granted. Sincerely send best wishes to everyone here, especially those who have had, or are going through trials and tribulations.

This year has been OK I suppose. I just feel shattered, but nothing too serious.