200 speedlines?

quick question;

can you only get the speedlines that are on the 200s from the dealers?

if so does anyone know how much?

Thanks

yes I believe so. If you buy them with the car, they are a LOT CHEAPER than buying them after. Not sure on price, sure someone will know.

I bought some trophy wheels for my 182 from a dealer as I wanted to get the correct offset and I think I paid about £150 per corner with centre caps.. was a while ago now so might have been more or less.

As Daz said its better to get them as an option at £180 it would be rude not too.

The price I mentioned for the trophy wheels was without tyres too.. worth a call to check it out though?

Mine were £180 complete with tyres - bargain!

thats how much they are in the price guide i've got here but thought it was if you were buying a car and wanted them instead. did you just go in and order the wheels on their own? that cant be right. 4 tyres would be worth alot more than that without the wheels lol.

thats how much they are in the price guide i've got here but thought it was if you were buying a car and wanted them instead. did you just go in and order the wheels on their own? that cant be right. 4 tyres would be worth alot more than that without the wheels lol.

Im guessing daz meant as a factory order option? could be wrong though.

well i price up the standard antherite wheels at renault and it was in the region of £950 without tyres

I have been looking at clios with different wheels on and oh my word!!!!!

I found a blue 197 decked on the black speedlines and it looked absolutely mint!!!!

I need these wheels!!!!

Yeah, lol.

They came fitted to my car when I picked it up, thankfully.

I've been quoted 640 for the oem speedlines without centres, but then also I've been told the cup racer alloys are 640 new also if you find a kind hearted race team :tongueout: ( or 380 for s/h ones ).

I bought some for my old 197. Pricey, but worth it (at the time).
Think i got them for £160 each, and the caps were £10 each. I just swapped over the tyres.

DSC04403.jpg
Lucky my 197 Cup already has them :smile: