200 rear difuser ordered,

not, :thumbdown:

just rang renault to order my 200 diffuser how much have these bad boys gone up in price.

£820 inc V.A.T,

they do not come painted, do not come with nuts and bolts, and they dont even come with the exhaust chrome surrounds, wtf, ?

you would be looking at £1,000 + sprayed with the other bits as well. even i aint that crazy to still go for one. :001_rolleyes:

jase your a lucky man, :wink: ( i would pay you £500 cash for yours ). :thumbup1:

oh well maybe some new 2 peice brakes n pads all round, or some KW,3 could be next then. :@

ouch thats a lotta cash! what are the differences between the 200's and 197's I thought it was pretty much a gloss appearance and slightly diff shape near the exhaust holes?

couldn't u just have the 197 one sprayed up?

or is there more?

That is ridiculous! :blush:hmy:

I did have an idea of getting a normal 197 diffuser and some proper CF sheet and filling the 2 outer channels in and putting the exhaust exits in myself but TBH its too much time and effort. :closedeyes:

Its much preferrable to ordering one of those! For that I may aswell order a 200 - but im guessing that is the whole point! :glare:

good thinking Mark,

thats going to be £899 aint it, ( last time i looked ).

how soon will they be available because i get bored and change my mind very quick, :worried:

I'm not sure of the price but your best asking Bic in streamline section of traders.

It'll look brilliant though.

the streamline one has gone up by almost 300 quid in 3 months lol I have an email qouting at 500 fitted lol now its something like 780 + fitting

somedays i prefer the 197 one, somedays the 200.

200 one looks a bit too round most of the time, but then sometimes i like that. I am still tempted to sell my carbon 197 diffuser and get a normal 200 one. just not sure.