200 - New or old suspension?

I know that in 2010 they changed the suspension on the 200 slightly (not sure what exactly). But according to web it changed beginning August 2010.

I ordered my car mid June 2010 and was delivered end of September 2010. So..........which do i have? Old / New? How can i tell/check?

The only wat to find out for certain is to whip off your scuttle and see which top mount you have.

They did change them part-way through production but there have been anomolies. If you have a larger centre hole then you have the old style top mounts and as such 197 Dampers and Coilovers will fit your car as well as 200 stuff. However if you have a small centre hole then your car was made after the change and you will need to use specific 200 components. I'll try find you the photo and stick it up in here...

This will put a spanner in the works for you it did for me when trying to fit some KW's.
I bought some KW's which came of a sep 2010 with old style top mounts but had the revised new 33mm thread suspension,the earlier 200's have the 24mm thread hence they did not fit mine.