200 Insurance Problems

Where did you get 5 years no claims in 4 years?

Im almost 22 and im on the accelerated plan. You didn't click on that i said i have had a claim also 8)

Im only meant to have 4 years NCB and a claim but insurance tells me other ways so i don't argue, i just pay out.

Its all about your postcode

My 200 is £1900 and my R32 is £1400 at my previous address when i lived with the rents in a nice area with a private drive etc it would be £2500 and £2250 respectively as although a nice are the post code isnt good for car crime as there are too many nice cars around the thieves cant help themselves.

My insurance is high due to a low speed shunt last year.

23 no NCB
3 points

If your stuggling i always recomend admiral or elephant theyll insure a monkey if it has a license.

guess there us a advantage in being old and wrinkly, we have 3 cars with admiral and that comes to 520 a year, but there is only £50 difference between MELTIN a 2002 fiesta 1.25 zetc, MR DOO a 2006 smart 4-2 and KAT our 2010 Clio Gordini

Im a little older than most so mine is a little cheaper

SkyInsurance

8 or 9 NCB
No claims no points
4k business insurance
£450ish

It should drop a little next year as i hit the big 30 :worried:

Also stating I park on the road outside my house was cheaper than parking on the drive which in turn was cheaper than parking in the garage!

its because cars are getting harder to steel without the keys and thieves are turning to robbing your house for the keys so its easier for them to identify which car belongs to which house if its parked on the drive, a friend of mine had his focus st stolen at knife point this way :worried:

On my 200 - I've just turned 27, postcode not bad but not great. Max NCB and clean licence - £800 with NFU Mutual.

Its around £150 more than I could get it on comparethemarket, but a friend of mine is an underwriter there, so I have a very unfair advantage!