200 hubcentric spacers.... worth putting on????

Guys I was thinkig of hubcentrics for my 200...... had em on my 197, 20mm all round....... is it needed on the 200 with speedlines???? and if so what size....... any pics fitted etc.........

They're not needed at all. It's just personal preference. Some people like the look of a wider stance.

However, I don't like the idea of them. Each to their own.

I've had them on mine with speedlines and I love how it sits looks wide and low looks mean when following people aswell hope these pictures help imagejpg7_zps9865a51c.jpgimage_zpsbf78e353.jpgimage_zps7319f6c2.jpg

Yup 20 all way round lowered on spax rsx then cup alloys and then oz just so you've got a few options imagejpg5_zps1bd1b6be.jpg[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]imagejpg1_zpsc7e841c6.jpg[/FONT]imagejpg2_zps81ef2d7b.jpg

I'm not lowering it.... I'm just wondering if 15mm for standard set up might be better... 20 mm was perfect tho on my 197...... arghhh decisions

I like the look of the 20mm fill the arches nicely in my opinion have a look through other Peoples progress threads there are a few GW on here

Yeah they were perfect on the 197.... Will do thanks. .. anyone know where to get any apart from e bay?? £60 a pair on there

Yeah they were perfect on the 197.... Will do thanks. .. anyone know where to get any apart from e bay?? £60 a pair on there

£60 per pair is really cheap so check the specs to ensure they fit. They should be 5x108 PCD, center bore 60.1.

We do the 20mm H&R hubcentric for £100 per pair delivered which is a great price for those.

any help guys want to order some asap please...... or the guy who said he does em for £100 what site is it??????? help please......

I just bought these off e bay but the guy mailed me and said check I have M14 bolts....... how do I check...... arghh......... its an 09 clio 200 cup