200 Front Bumper Support Panel

Addison

Paid Member
Does anyone happen to have the part number for this panel or know of any for sale? Picture added for reference.

Also, does this part vary from 197/200? I know the bumpers are but unsure of this part itself.

594c9e5caa88d8f610a87d67fa9a9571.jpg

I think the slam panel is different between 197 and 200 and the bumpers are different shapes so I think the support is different which part are you looking 197 or 200

I think the slam panel is different between 197 and 200 and the bumpers are different shapes so I think the support is different which part are you looking 197 or 200

I couldn't decide as it's difficult to see from pictures so just assumed that was the case!

I'm looking for a 200 one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More likely the same packing part as other bumpers from other face lift cars part number will be on the part itself.

More likely the same packing part as other bumpers from other face lift cars part number will be on the part itself.

I thought it might be, just a bit of guess work haha. I'll continue my hunt for one anyways.

Cheers for the help mate.

Clio cup race catalogue does not that part in the bumper diagram is yours missing or broken as cable ties are great for stitching wheel arch plastic liners etc together and 3m dual lock Velcro can hold panels together we have used it to hold fill in panels on race bikes doing 200mph at the NW200 and TT

Reactions: Addison
Clio cup race catalogue does not that part in the bumper diagram is yours missing or broken as cable ties are great for stitching wheel arch plastic liners etc together and 3m dual lock Velcro can hold panels together we have used it to hold fill in panels on race bikes doing 200mph at the NW200 and TT

It's in place but a previous owner has put self tappers through the top to secure it to the slam panel rather than using the original pop rivets.

It's more of a case replacing it so it doesn't look shit tbh, it drives me crazy as I'm super particular with stuff like that haha.

I tried to find some 197/200 stickers recently and came to the conclusion that they are no longer available. I did come across a few sites that did reproduction stickers for older cars but I was unable to find anyone doing 197/200 stickers. Eventually I got some mk 4 Clio stickers. Part number 978186889R - £20.09 from RPD.

I have got a photo of the mk 4 stickers on my 200 here.

I tried to find some 197/200 stickers recently and came to the conclusion that they are no longer available. I did come across a few sites that did reproduction stickers for older cars but I was unable to find anyone doing 197/200 stickers. Eventually I got some mk 4 Clio stickers. Part number 978186889R - £20.09 from RPD.

Cheers mate, I couldn't find anything after a quick google either. I did just message RPD but expecting the reply you just gave. The MK4 ones are a good solution, might have a look into recreating the MK3s myself if they're definitely not available!

You're probably not overly bothered as you have the MK4 ones now but just so you know.

RPD replied and have given me a price for them (or one, since it's just one sticker that you cut) of £12.13 inc VAT so can only assume they can get them now.

Reactions: suj
Cool but it would have been a good way if spotting if the front bumper had been replaced if the stickers could not be acquired or looked if they had been removed and put back on again.

Cool but it would have been a good way if spotting if the front bumper had been replaced if the stickers could not be acquired or looked if they had been removed and put back on again.

Very true, should still be able to tell on closer inspection though I suppose. They slowly begin to age. I managed to get a new bumper support trim just the stickers are water damaged and that'll drive me up the wall.

Fortunately everything on it is perfect.

You're probably not overly bothered as you have the MK4 ones now but just so you know.

RPD replied and have given me a price for them (or one, since it's just one sticker that you cut) of £12.13 inc VAT so can only assume they can get them now.

Did they give you a part number for them?
When someone scraped my bumper and it was fixed at bodyshop, they removed stickers and didn't put them back on, I only realised months later and my OCD hates it lol.