200 Exhaust trims

Does any one know if you can get the silver exhaust trims on the 200 diffuser in black?

If not would it be possible to paint them?

Not heard of them in black, can't see why you couldn't spray them though, they would need a primer base.

Streamline were supposed to be making some. I've got someone who is interested in layering the carbon cloth and resin on the exhaust trims but doesn't want to do something that will probably eventually fail. I might still get him to have a go though.

Painting onto chrome or stainless, you'll need to use an etching primer & engine enamel paint or go with Smoothrite on top of etching primer as that withstands heat very well.

note: once etching primer has gone on if then decide you want to remove the paint the chrome/stainless finish will be damaged so one way trip

Our carbon versions will be available from beginning of November, the website will be updated with images of the components fitted and off the car (reverse uses clips to locate into diffuser) and prices. We are developing a couple of options for fitment and design to suit different tastes and budgets.

November, not sure I can wait that long, might just make my own lol

....... An before anyone asks, yes I do know how ;-)

Planned on spraying mine this weekend. Sure they metal as i think they're plastic. Was just gona pop em off, etch them and then give em a couple of coats of paint, maybe calipar paint as its heat resistant. Shouldnt be an issue.