200 exhaust trims

Just purchased some of Fernandez`s carbon exhaust trims, but was wondering how easy are they to fit. I know they come with instructions but im currently in the states and wont be back for 5 weeks.

Cheers

Fernandez popes down to my house to help me fit mine as tbh try arnt hard just be careful and gentle as you can taking the rear diffuser off, also when fitting the carbon trim there a tight fit so the lugs around the hole ( you'll see them) may need a slighty trim with a Stanley knife. Should be a 20-30 job max

Very easy to fit, no bonding required just clip in like OEM. You have my mobile so just give me a call if you have any questions.

Ok cool cheers guys, so it is a diffuser off job?

Thanks Fernandez, as I said its going to be a while till I get back but just wanted to check if it was rear bumper/ diffuser off jobie!

Just the diffuser mate. Bumper stays where it is.... you can get the diffuser off without jacking car up too. Just 2 bolts and 2 star bolts. Like I say just give me a ring when your back and I'll give you all the info but its all in the how to guide I sent you. :smile:

Just the diffuser mate. Bumper stays where it is.... you can get the diffuser off without jacking car up too. Just 2 bolts and 2 star bolts. Like I say just give me a ring when your back and I'll give you all the info but its all in the how to guide I sent you. :smile:

Cheer bud, just out of interest you guys got any Plans to start making the cup spoiler end caps?

Its one thats in the pipeline along with the cup spoiler, got quite a lot in development at the mo, not just renault, can't stick all the chickens in one basket.. Lol

You can place it down face up though... I was only saying as I accidentally dropped my 172 rear bumper checking it was undone lol /retard

Cool sounds good! I plan on giving my diffuser a good clean and a wax while it is off! Think I'm also going to give the heat shield a coat of satin black!

Thanks again for the advice guys!