200 diffuser

I took the 200 diffuser off the other night and put the 197 one back on for a couple of days while I put the chrome tips back in as they melted off! Anyway, to my horror when I took the diffuser off, all the lacquer had peeled off the chuffing thing! I'm guessing it's rubbed off on the snow! Slightly pissed off! Just thought I'd share it.

I took the 200 diffuser off the other night and put the 197 one back on for a couple of days while I put the chrome tips back in as they melted off! Anyway, to my horror when I took the diffuser off, all the lacquer had peeled off the chuffing thing! I'm guessing it's rubbed off on the snow! Slightly pissed off! Just thought I'd share it.

Sorry to hear this mate.

I would go to your local dealer and let them inspect the diffuser. The car should be well within your 1 years warrenty or however many manufacters warrenty. I also see the exhaust doesn't allign properly to the centre of the exhaust tips. Is that normal on the 200's. Maybe that is worth mentioning and why you said the tips had melted.

Are they metal or plastic the tips?

Stand out alot better than the 197 mate. :smiley: