200 diffuser exhaust help

This could go in a few catogorys. I put my miltek on with the 200 diffuser (alls good) I'm gonna change the exhaust to a ktr one. The problem is, the diffuser didn't come with the inner heat shield that needs to be removed to fit the miltek. Will I need this as the ktr has slash cut tailpipes and will be blowing hot air on to the plastic!

Will be fine. I ran my miltek and 200 diffuser without internal trims for a year with no problem. It just makes it a little louder as the air vibrates inside the diffuser.

I don't mead the big heat shield, I mean the bit jase took off to fit the miltek. The bit that jase took off directed the heat out of the diffuser, it dosnt bed it with the miltek as it pokes out anyway, plus it won't fit. I just don't want to melt the diffuser that's all

My miltek didn't poke out as it had shorter custom tips.
You'll be fine.

mmmm if you have slash cut pipes it will melt the diffuser......it did it to mine !!!!

you need some chrome trims that fit inside the slash pipes approx 65mm - use hose clips to hold them in position so they just poke in to the metal diffuser trim rings - this then stops the diffuser from melting:bat:

good thinking! never thought of that! i was thinking of lining the diffuser with something lol. Are you using the heat shields that you got with the diffuser? your running the OEM exhaust arnt you?

nope got k-tec (magnex exhaust on mine) - thats why i said 65mm for the trims - these could be different on newer exhausts from k-tec

had to remove the trims/collectors as the tailpipes were to big !