2 questions.

i have put a 3.3ohm resistor in place of the drivers seat airbag and the airbag light is still on, anyone any ideas. and also where is the obd port. the car is a 2012 clio rs200.

OBD port is underneath the slot where the key card goes. You'll see a small panel with a circular hole, simply pull it downwards and it will come away, exposing the OBD port.

Reactions: Foxspeed
the seat i have installed in my car is a gordini seat where the airbag had deployed. i have had the seat restitched minus the airbag. so i would have thought the 1 3ohm resistor was all i required. any one else any ideas. cheers for the input sibbers.

i have also measured the resistance value of the firing device on the deployed airbag and its less than 1 ohm. i dont know if this value changes once its fired. at a guess i'll say it wont change. so im tempted just to connect the wires together and see what happens.

a quick update if anyone is interested. i measured the resistance of the airbags in the passenger seat and it turns out the airbag resistance is 2.2ohms. however the anti submarining air bag in the pass seat was showing open circuit. i have since put a2.2ohm resistor across both drivers seat airbags and one across the pass side airbag. here are some pictures. airbag light is now off.res1.jpeg res2.jpeg res2.jpeg

Reactions: Sibbers and majki