1st Service / DOOR SEALS!

Hi guys,

Still a bit green to the Clio so bear with me....

couple of questions...first service is due on my 200; anybody got rough dealer costs or what tehy have paid. Should be Oil / Oil Filter & P/filter @ 12k. Anybody got a good recommendations...heard SMC in Woking are pretty straight?

I've heard ELF is the best oil? Is this true any of you guys used anything different?

Also noticed my b pillar door seals are well... buggered (heard this is another "quirk" of the Clio.... seals made from paper mache)

What’s best? DIY job and just get the parts or should I let the stealer play with it...tell me he's going to remove the window and scratch my paintwork? I think ive just answered it myself! I've seen the thread on here, which has made me reluctant. :huh:

Thanks.

First service will be about £180. If the dealer has a go they won't take the glass out. They did a poor job on mine. Came off within a day! But if you let have a go at least you can take them off and refix them.

The door seals are a 5 minute job. I would rather do it myself than pY the dealers unless they do it under warranty which they should really if it's die it's first service and they're gone already