197 wallet and manuals

get em from the dealers mate

I got a new service book from Renault for £6. Luckily I was able to find out where the car was service send it off and it got stamped!! sorted as for the other things i'm unsure!

Lol nice thought!

Yeah best bet will be the dealers but I don't think it will be too bad! Its only a book afterall (famous last words)

Lol....I know the steallers...its got a big Renault sign above it and they sell parts for renaults!!! Yep obvious choice. Knowing how some dealers are, won't even sell you anything unless you can prove why you want it. Also I was thinking that as the F1 is numbered, was the wallet, manual or information any different to regular clio. Don't tell me they went to the bother of numbering them and thats it...no fancy F1 wallet????

i dont think it was anything different mate. . . . paul u can confirm?

I can confirm that we didn't get anything special with regards to the booklet/wallet....

....Just a special car :-p

Red one in the middle! It is covered by the next but has a pic of a 197 on the cover.

Any idea where I can get the wallet and manuals from. Missed out on one on fleebay

Got phone call yesterday from company I bought car off.....and guess what, they rang to say they had the wallet with the service history in it. Result!!!!!! Also got previous owners name and address so I'm gonna write to him to find out if there was any issues (aside from him crashing it!!!) that would be useful to know. You never know?

Wow what a coincidence lol hope there wasnt nething wronf with it..... How come ure name isnt on ring list :smile: