197/200 front bumper swap

Anyone interested in swapping bumpers? I have a red 197 bumper but prefer the look of the 200! Someone might be the other way inclined! A swap possible? I won't hold out any hope ha! Don't ask don't get!

Cheers

Oh really? Thought it was just the bumper... Well I'll swap lights with any willing person ha! As long as then have xenons that is

I'm sure I read somewhere you have to change the wings and slam panel aswell, no xenons on the 200, but you can still get projecter headlamps.

Haha well worth a sho! I read a post when someone was looking to change to the 197 bumper, must've been a one off ha!

Yeah think thats what I will do... I'm not that bothered I will go spending a load on converting though, could be put to better use

Hi guys. I ve looked into this.

Two words good luck haha. Its like rocking horse s**t looking for a written off one.
I have managed to get hold of a bumper and you will need lights. The wings are the same and slam panels you can get away with the 197 one.
from what i heard. I will let you know once mine is sprayed and ready to fit.

If you find one online anywhere make sure it comes with the grills and fogs and blade.

Ill keep you updated