17x8j ET45

May sound silly and not what you're after but have you had a look at the site- willtheyfit.com ? It gives you a pretty neat cross section of how your proposed wheel fitment will sit on the hub compared with what the car already has. It compensates for offset, tyre profile, rim and tyre widths :smile:

Not silly at all mate willtheyfit.com is a good site :thumbup1:

I am running et37 for the looks at the moment, car doesn't see much track action but i love the look of it filling the arch. I do feel the kick at the back but the wide track heavy feel still pulls round the corners well!

I am looking for a set of cup racer wheels for the track, question is i see people running 215 and 225, what is best i cant seem to find the answer??

[MENTION=11335]Aford197[/MENTION] Ive got the speedline cup racers for sale
[MENTION=4323]Gez[/MENTION] will be good to answer on tyres as he has them fitted

I am running et37 for the looks at the moment, car doesn't see much track action but i love the look of it filling the arch. I do feel the kick at the back but the wide track heavy feel still pulls round the corners well!

I am looking for a set of cup racer wheels for the track, question is i see people running 215 and 225, what is best i cant seem to find the answer??
Think its what you fancy 215 have a bit of stretch and 225 are cheaper,its a personal thing.

I'm running 215 on 8j at the moment but will be switching to 225 when these are dead to fill the arches a little as i prefer not to have the stretch.