£20,000 what car

If I was gonna spend that money on a new car it'd be a Corsa Burg:

42770533.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh is that $hit in my eyes or did someone just do a gigantic sneeze
CAN I PLEASE ASK PEOPLE TO STOP POSTING PICS OF THIS SORT OF $HIT ON OUR FORUM PLEASE WE ARE PEOPLE WITH TASTE NOT RETARDS
THANK YOU

CAN I PLEASE ASK PEOPLE TO STOP POSTING PICS OF THIS SORT OF $HIT ON OUR FORUM PLEASE WE ARE PEOPLE WITH TASTE NOT RETARDS
THANK YOU

maby my expectations were too high afterall

THANK YOU

Lol I'm with Roy on this. Corsa's are always synonyms with chavs and i think the Clio is that bit more 'exclusive'. I've had a Corsa before too (long time ago)

Lol I'm with Roy on this. Corsa's are always synonyms with chavs and i think the Clio is that bit more 'exclusive'. I've had a Corsa before too (long time ago)

do i come across as a chav or a retard for that matter?

i bet you get members on here who fill that kinna profile nicely

Soo much hostility aginst the corsa.. I reckon theres a bit of jelousy here somewhere. Would like to see a corsa burg on track against a 200 :smile:

as for me... Deffo a corsa burg!!

do i come across as a chav or a retard for that matter?

i bet you get members on here who fill that kinna profile nicely

Couldn't say, but a lot of people seem to be decent people who appreciate their cars, no matter what that might be.
I'd prob go as far to say I may have fitted in the chav category in my younger days unfortunately!

But back on subject, for 20k you could get a huge power RS6, and those things are unbelievably smooth and fast when pushing over 550bhp!

I'd say for 20K hold fire and save another 5 grand and buy a 996turbo, bargain supercar of the century. 420bhp out of the box, with simple re-map 475-480bhp. They run the GT1 engine as well so no RMS (Rear main seal) oil leaks like the NA 996's.

As for the corsa VXR argument, I'm sure they're very capable cars but personally (and i'm gonna come across as a right badge snob now) there is no way I would ever own a Vauxhall, they are just not a cool car or cool brand full stop.