you kids are a pain in the butt

We've had the Clio a year less, managed to find a cheaper policy with Admiral, minus Paul on there and with my 64 year old mother on there instead!!!! Joke!

Roy, see if Allianz will insure you?

I'm 25, 7 Points, 2Yr NCB, 4 Yr Licence & Pass Plus, Car parked on the drive; £1350.

Not bad considering the points... Thankfully they come off this year so I'm hoping to get under £1000 for the first time in my life. :smiley:

Roy, see if Allianz will insure you?

I'm 25, 7 Points, 2Yr NCB, 4 Yr Licence & Pass Plus, Car parked on the drive; £1350.

Not bad considering the points... Thankfully they come off this year so I'm hoping to get under £1000 for the first time in my life. :smiley:

Not long until you get the "Points may come off your driving licence after 3 years but still effect the insurance for 5 years" bollox chat down the phone that make you want "stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers." - Edward Norton /Fight Club

Got a little off track there, guess whos watchin fight club? :thumbsup:

JOY!!

i still shocked that putting my girlfriend on my car we were both 24 at the time put my insurance down over £100 ive got 6 years ncb she has 4!! thats with admiral

Worth putting your parents on as named drivers too, putting my mum down on mine takes about £500 off lol

I hope they dont expcet me to be 30 when the renewal comes in Oct, I dont think I could wait 11 yrs to get insured !! :thumbdown:

It's usually a company policy, so they tend to keep it the same. So if you got insured with them this year, they should insure you next year if your details don't change.

my insurance company would insure me on a heavily modified fiesta (bigger mondeo engine/different brakes/alloys/respray/interior etc)
but wouldn't touch me in a standard 197 go figure.
I've given up trying to work out insurance companies.

I had the same problem with my son but they stipulated he had to be 25. He's driven Mercedes SLRs in his job yet they wouldn't cover him on my insurance. lol