Xbox One Revealled!

Bet some got paid a load of money to come up with the name lol, looks awesome cannot wait for it to come out!

The fact that its not backwards compatible is well crap!

I do think this system would look awesome on a proper new gen tv, like an oled

The fact that its not backwards compatible is well crap!

I do think this system would look awesome on a proper new gen tv, like an oled

I've been looking at the new Samsung F8000 TVs to replace our current Samsung TV.

It looks the biz: http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UE46F8000STXXU-spec

But is a tad pricey. One advantage of the F8000 is the nearly no bezel around the side and top of the screen meaning we could fit the 46" one as opposed to 40" which is the size of our current one.

Not put it past the wife yet though lol.

Also RE the back compatibility topic. The One has a totally different system architecture to the 360 meaning no chance of backward comparability. At the end of the day, you buy a next gen console to play next gen games?

The only issue I can foresee is the new GTA game. It's coming to current gen consoles but no next gen. Meaning you'll have to keep your 360 running alongside your new One.

Holy crap did you guys see this?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/407912/microsoft-confirms-pre-owned-fee-for-xbox-one/

Goodbye to the end of the second hand game market if all that is true!! Even then you cant take the game you bought to a friends and play it on their machine!

one of the following is going to happen if this is true;

1) people wont care
2) people wont buy the xBox one
3) people will pirate more games
4) people will buy the game but if they go to a friends they will use a pirated copy

I can maybe understand a small £2 fee but that takes away from the person that bought a game.. What about rental stores (albeit they are going bust anyway) but how will that work?

Something isn't right here....

as far as I understand all games require an internet connection for activation.. and possibly some games require an internet connection always for DRM purposes.

The forza trailer looks immense, and a price of £399...well happy with that.

Seen the video on the kinect system? It can map your face for mood, eyes open etc etc

Game just sent me an email.

Can pre-order for £20.

This is what I've been saving my points for!

The forza trailer looks immense, and a price of £399...well happy with that.

Seen the video on the kinect system? It can map your face for mood, eyes open etc etc

I can see it now...

GrumpyTwig's Status: Grumpy

:wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions