wiki leaks

Foxspeed

"the new red baron"
anyone else think its a bit "strange" that the owner of the wiki-leaks website is wanted for "sex crimes" :coffee:

It's obvious the information it leaks is becoming more and more worrying to politicians and their image/spin.

It's difficult to keep up relations when you have memos being leaking with you saying you mistrust another country.

But.... ya know, this is 'democracy' :smile:

he's just put the truth out there, and shown how 2 faced a society can be. and if the leaders of 'modernised' west act like this, no wonder the rest of us do.

(obvo not everyone, but a lot of people....)

The guy is a prime knob, things are kept confidential for a reason and frankly I wouldn't be surprised about the rape allegations. He's got a ton of money and probably thinks he can get away with it.

Publishing leaks like critical sites for the US is retarded, you might as well stick a sign above them all saying "Terrorists attack here", so if he thinks he's helping people out by leaking stuff like that he is rather thick.

If I see him, he'll be getting a f*cking slap!

The guy is a prime knob, things are kept confidential for a reason and frankly I wouldn't be surprised about the rape allegations. He's got a ton of money and probably thinks he can get away with it.

Publishing leaks like critical sites for the US is retarded, you might as well stick a sign above them all saying "Terrorists attack here", so if he thinks he's helping people out by leaking stuff like that he is rather thick.

If I see him, he'll be getting a f*cking slap!

Couldn't disagree with you more. Its called freedom of speech, and our press relies on being able to publish full and frank articles, whether in print or online. (Think BBC Panarama FIFA thing).

Julian Assange is simply letting the world know about the USAs real motives and actions, they are the criminals here. And I know there will be a lot of vetted material inside Wikileaks, some stuff which is simply isn't in the public interest to know about.

The US is simply p*ssed off that it can't keep its paperwork locked up. Maybe they should try better internal security rather than point fingers, and pretend to be on the moral high horse.

As for the rape thing, whatever. If he did / didn't do it, makes no odds to Wikileaks. And remember, its alleged. Innocent until proven guilty!

Besides, he way to much like Dr Evil to be a bad man. I heard he want sharks with fricking lazer beams.....

Not when the CIA have it in for you. This has random accident written all over it.

Made up charge to get him taken back to his own country then assasinated.

Errrrr, he's Australian! No assassination!

But yeah, maybe it is a trumped up charge, or conveniently timed perhaps.

Personnally I think he is an idiot. Why do people feel the need to interfere with everything? He is just as bad as the American's for that! And he is putting people's lives in danger, by posting things up about what is of great importance to the USA. Like when he posted the whereabouts of that production place where insulin is made in Switzerland or where ever it is. If some terrorist were to bomb the place, it wouldn't just be the people in that factory suffering.

Ok, so some crap that a silly politician says isn't going to do much other than make that person look like an idiot, but don't make the world any more dangerous than it already is.

Keep yourself to yourself and stop sticking your nose in where it's not needed, that's what I say! Lol!

Personnally I think he is an idiot. Why do people feel the need to interfere with everything? He is just as bad as the American's for that! And he is putting people's lives in danger, by posting things up about what is of great importance to the USA. Like when he posted the whereabouts of that production place where insulin is made in Switzerland or where ever it is. If some terrorist were to bomb the place, it wouldn't just be the people in that factory suffering.

Ok, so some crap that a silly politician says isn't going to do much other than make that person look like an idiot, but don't make the world any more dangerous than it already is.

Keep yourself to yourself and stop sticking your nose in where it's not needed, that's what I say! Lol!

I doubt terrorists do their research on Wikileaks, and anyway, what would they have against an Insulin factory?!?

The only people likely to bomb a Insulin factory would be Tate & Lyle Sugar Co, to teach the Diabetics a thing or two!

I'd imagine they just bomb what the hell they think they can! Lol! It wouldn't take much and would have an effect on America, but it was only an example anyway, there were more important places that don't spring to mind! You never know what terrorists are going to do anyway, look at that parcel they found at East Midlands airport! Place is tiny, why there? Lol!

I'd imagine they just bomb what the hell they think they can! Lol! It wouldn't take much and would have an effect on America, but it was only an example anyway, there were more important places that don't spring to mind! You never know what terrorists are going to do anyway, look at that parcel they found at East Midlands airport! Place is tiny, why there? Lol!

Its a DHL Hub, it was en route to the US.

I think the guy was remaining anonymous until recently? I'm not sure why he wanted to become 'famous', I think give it time someone will have him killed. Its the short cut to stopping these leaks

this is the first exciting peice of news in ages! their out to get him, I hope this is all part of some huge plot by wiki leaks to expose coruption and how much our lives are censored.

I think the guy was remaining anonymous until recently? I'm not sure why he wanted to become 'famous', I think give it time someone will have him killed. Its the short cut to stopping these leaks

Killimg him isn't really going to stop the leaks as he's admitted that he's pretty much the scapegoat for wikileaks, im pretty sure it will carry on if he gets killed. Plus if that happens the key to the insurance file will get released and we get all the juicy stuff.