chowikid

MikeLYR27

Supercharged Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I saw you racing through the streets of ashenden this morning :wink: sounded nice.

Yeah mate work for my dads company robinsons, i was walking out with a box and saw a red 197 with black alloys and new it was you lol! Then watched you put your boot down the road lol! Good roads round there lol! Keep meaning to take mine down there!

its an alright road. really awful to drive too fast as you can so easy mess the tires up...

i found the king of all roads the other day. right near bledlow ridge, has a killer hairpin in it. 1 way road single track real fun lol...

your dad owns that comp. we used you when we moved.

i was like 20 mins late to a meeting... not to good.

Did you use us recently?
Thats ok, tyres are replacable lol! :wink: you still selling up then mate?

think so doing a stupid amount of miles atm. think iv done 10k in about 3 months. :worried:

and i just rag the beans out of it everywhere so its costing me a fortune.

however saying that i have been contemplating for months now the 200 :worried: thinking ly aswell lol :worried: or ag or storm grey now but i dunno if it would be a silly move.

we used you like 12 years ago lol.
well my dad did.

still aint really seen you around concidering how close you live...

Up to you mate, how many miles you done? If its around the 50k mark i wouldnt bother. It wont hurt it. If you have done 10k in 3 months then racking that up on a new car (even with warrenty) will soon depreciate the car a lot. Might as well run the car into the ground or....buy a diesel run around. Seems a lot of money to buy essentially the same car then do the same to it. In 2 years when my finance runs out im gonna buy a golf and keep the clio for weekends and track so im not using it everyday. But its up to you mate, ur car does look nice.

That is a while ago i was only 12 then lol

Im always in aylesbury but i dont really drive around it much, im always at mates or at a pub and just stay put till i go home lol!!

It does cost a lot to run, ive softened my KW's to try and slow me down lol! The pace on the bends is mental!!