Who have you been wasted by so far.

Had a good 3 mile tussle with a corsa B tonight.
I cleared a couple of cars after a roundabout and booted it. The corsa following me stuck to my back end until I pulled over to the left before the next set of lights. Nice thumbs up from the fella driving it. Not sure which red top engine it was but crikey it was quick.

Leon I think. It was debagged apart from Cupra and TDI. I've seen it twice, it's thrashed me twice. It's a monster.

Yeah, took me by surprised. In the low gears we were the same. I didn't get the legs until 5th/6th.

And a Meg 250 on the m6 lmfao:clap:

If anyone goes on track against a red ka with black sportka arches (mine :wink:) it'll waste most clios haha it is quicker than mine!!!

Lime-green Gallardo on the inner ring-road in Leeds, they sound awesome through tunnels!! :smiley:

I had some fun chasing a 911 GT2 late one night. Was in the 182 then though. Dark night in autumn with no street lights and was damp. I knew the roads, unsure if he did. He pulled away on the straights but I had him in the bends. Lasted a good four or five minutes and he never got away from me. Then i flashed him before turning off the road in a different direction and he flashed his hazards and booted it! I loved it!

Think he had a major issue getting the power down!

Sounds like the guy did really well in those conditions, they're an absolute animal in anything another than warm tyres on dry tarmac. Got a lot of respect for GT2 drivers in the UK.

Just pulling off the motorway today coming back from the renaultsport meet and i come up behind a 16v clio, lowered and caged i pulled out to overtake it and it shot off like a scalded cat.

When i heard the dump valve i was not so embarrassed he'd pulled away, i gave it another go at the next lights and at. . over 70 he'd pulled about 60 yards on me.

Burgandy it was, plastic windows the lot, must have had a good 300kgs on me :rofl:

Similar Thread Suggestions