It's been a while...

jasonlovesfrench

Paid Member
Hey everyone it's been a while hope you're all good? I sold my R27 at the beginning of the year due to circumstances, upgraded to a bigger house and had to downgrade my car somewhat. I'm going to look at a Twingo GT this week as I'm missing the fun the Clio gave me..I'll get ready to be slated then! :smile:

Welcome back to the fold.. I used to have a mk2 twingo pre facelift GT and it was a hoot!
Had a massive sub and amp in that basically removed on of the rear seats...

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
Welcome back Jason, great to see you on the forum again! How's the business going?

I'm sure the Twingo will be a lot of fun, and it's good you're still keen on something from the Renault stable :wink:

Welcome back Jason, great to see you on the forum again! How's the business going?

I'm sure the Twingo will be a lot of fun, and it's good you're still keen on something from the Renault stable :wink:
Business still going bud, always trying to get further with it.

Reactions: Jimmy
Right the one I saw today was well, fairly good condition on 67k but the seller would not budge on price even a little which meant it had 17k too many miles for the money.

The one I’m viewing tomorrow is £450 less than the one above and on 49k miles, could be a winner as it’s in black which is the colour I wanted. Has freshly refurbished wheels and mint interior. I don’t think the belts are done as it’s not due till 70k ish But I’m not too fussed about that, as my Clio apparently had belts done when I purchased it but it did not so I don’t trust anyone!

I’m being more relaxed this time, I’m happy to walk away if it don’t feel right.

P.S they drive awesomely, very much like a Clio.

Well done for walking away, always difficult to buy with your head rather than heart but it's worth it if waiting means you get a better car. Let us know how you get on with the black one.

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
All I have, is someone writing... BELTS DONE... in the service history, no paperwork, nothing, and going by the workmanship already done, I would not trust that the belts have been done, so these will be done in the next month. Its taken over a year to get my meg Clio, to where it should be, but it is well, well worth it.I fell so sorry for Sharky in his predicament, but stick with it fella.