Who have you been wasted by so far.

Just curious who you have been surprisingly been wasted by or been given a good run for your money.

Would be interesting to see how well the clio does in real life with some other modded hatches out there.

Just curious who you have been surprisingly been wasted by or been given a good run for your money.

Would be interesting to see how well the clio does in real life with some other modded hatches out there.

ep3 CTR, very equal off the mark but pulled away at high speeds.

a M3 CSL bummed me in the face, straight line, country road, lots of face bumming. to be expected.

Last edited:
On track (As I dont care much for road "racing") I've been raped by:

- Nissan GTRs
- Porsche 911 GT3
- Lamborgini Gallardo
- Ferrari 360CS
- Lotus Exige
- Ariel Atom
- Various form of Caterams
- TVRs
- Scoobies
- Evos

Pulsar gti-r these things are quick all round, caught up in braking zones but that was it.

shamefully a fiesta st surprised me on straight line acceleration. Not going to talk about the bigger boys.

still like the noise of my clio though, just wished i could drive it like this guy though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GabdqqXDkE

Cupra TDI destroyed me twice. Immensely fast - made me feel like I was standing still.

106 GTI once gave me a good run for my money too.

I gave a TT a good run for it's money the other day. We both had a standing start and it was much faster after 1/4 mile in the straight line. But I held my own.

My mates got a focus ST170 and when my alfa 145 was on the road (1800 16v 144bhp) he could just edge away from me, it upset him more than it upset me.

Now it has an american supercharger kit fitted, powerwerks one but he's on his third engine, this one now has forged internals.

I chased him the other night but hit the limiter in second and third (i need 200 clocks) and, ironically he just edged away from me, just like before but both of us going a good bit faster.

I think side by side and watching the rev counter more than his back end i could possibly do him.

Never really gone for it on the roads, my commute doesn't lend itself to that.

On track though, not really been wasted by anything that I wouldn't have expected to tear away.

Did have a good close straightline drag against a 350z which was surprisingly close, he only started getting away once I'd hooked 4th.

My mates Grande Punto 1.4 T-Jet gave me a good run for my money in my Clio, although I did have to hesitate on the launch as a guy almost stepped out in front of me.

I had some fun chasing a 911 GT2 late one night. Was in the 182 then though. Dark night in autumn with no street lights and was damp. I knew the roads, unsure if he did. He pulled away on the straights but I had him in the bends. Lasted a good four or five minutes and he never got away from me. Then i flashed him before turning off the road in a different direction and he flashed his hazards and booted it! I loved it!

Think he had a major issue getting the power down!

Similar Thread Suggestions