While replacing clutch

Guys, had the car a week and the clutch has started to slip (ffs). Got it into my mechanic next week. I’ve read a couple of threads suggesting that the standard Renault clutch is perfectly fine but has anyone got an upgraded one and lightened flywheel at all that feels the extra cash is beneficial while it is getting done anyway? Also, while it’s in the garage is there anything else that I should get done (nothing extremely expensive) to get some additional performance / reliability? It has powerflex engine mounts, ss manifold and K-tec full system. The car is going to be used to get me to work (5 minute drive) a couple of times a week and then Track days!

Thoughts and experience are very much appreciated.

Martin

The flywheel is already pretty light (6.3kg I *think*) You can get one which is closer to 4kg from memory, company called TTV. Slave cylinder, some replace the plastic oem one with a metal slave cylinder so theres no chance of it splitting but replacing it with new should always be done. The stock clutch is more than up to the job. New gearbox oil is always recommended.

As above, I'd recommend replacing the slave at the same time. For my Clio, that failed before the clutch did. Replaced both parts with OEM and no issues since