What's your favourite track?

Nurburgring Nordschliefe for me, even if it was a bit cruel to me this year.

Here's a video of my best lap in the little cup before the 230hp engine:

I really enjoyed that! Never seen a video of the 'ring so empty. I think I would've been less intimidated had it been like that when I went. I'm definitely going back for the atmosphere (& the steaks on the hot stones!) so hopefully there'll be less of the 'ring experts in seriously fast cars then & I can actually enjoy the experience.

Done 4 trackdays so far, 3 have been Bedford GT and 1 was Rockingham International Sports Car. I love it at Bedford as there is so much run off and I think the Clio sort of suits it (other than the long back straight). Next year though I am hoping to to Snetterton, Brands Hatch and possibly Donnington as they all look like mega circuits.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Done plenty of Track-days on bikes......and although i've done a few "experience" type days in cars on a track; i've never actually taken one of my own cars as such.

If i ever did - i would undoubtedly head for Cadwell Park. Always loved it / watching bikes and cars race around it - and the ethos of the place should suit the Clio i imagine.

I have only ever driven knockhill but loved it. twisty track. 1st track day was 2 weeks ago in my 172 cup track car. will take the 197 on when a bit more experience . been a passenger at croft ( what a fast track that is) it's a brilliant track.

I have only ever driven knockhill but loved it. twisty track. 1st track day was 2 weeks ago in my 172 cup track car. will take the 197 on when a bit more experience . been a passenger at croft ( what a fast track that is) it's a brilliant track.
I wouldn't say Knockhill was overly twisty more short and tight. Duffus dip takes a bit of getting used to especially on a bike, the amount of guys I've seen sliding down Duffus on their back while their bike goes straight on is scary.

Reactions: chris1888-197
It is a short track, I haven't experienced Duffus dip going down as the track day I was on was reverse! been a passenger countless times going down Duffus tho in very fast cars and I would imagine it would take a bit of getting used too.