What's your favourite track?

I've only started to do trackdays this year and so far have done Rockingham, Brands Hatch, Bedford GT and have Snetterton booked on the 13th November.

So far I think Bedford has been my favourite because it was so flat and had a nice mixture of turns and straights and great weather on the day, although I really did enjoy Rockingham as well but as that was my first outing I was a bit frigid on the track! Brands wasn't great at all as we had shite weather and really bad organisation and was very slippery so will probably go back there at some point!

Starting to plan some tracks to do next year and thought it'd be a good idea to get everyone to post about their favourite track.

So, what's your favourite track and why?

Reactions: Pav
Their is only one place for me and it's Spa Francorchamps so fast and flowing fantastic scenery to boot I've been six times.And just can not wait to go back asap received_626285090892447.jpeg received_626315827556040.jpeg

Reactions: Jimmy
Hard to pick just one track - so i'll name 3 !!

Cadwell - Suits the Clio well
Anglesey Coastal - I love the downhill corskscew section
Oulton - its local and offers a bit of everything

Their is only one place for me and it's Spa Francorchamps so fast and flowing fantastic scenery to boot I've been six times.And just can not wait to go back asap View attachment 15303 View attachment 15304

It does look like a great track, me and my mates were actually talking about it last night, if I'm lucky I'll get a trip there next year!

6 times? You must know the track like the back of your hand! What's the drive to the track like?

It does look like a great track, me and my mates were actually talking about it last night, if I'm lucky I'll get a trip there next year!

6 times? You must know the track like the back of your hand! What's the drive to the track like?
The drive back is fine we stop a Shell garage for food very good to be honest then the train but do the Ring on the same few days tooooo

I learn a bit more each time plus 4 different cars too

Only been round Knockhill in the car and on the bike. It's a short track which can lead you to being overconfident. I have been down to Oulton and Cadwell to watch the BSB, I like Oulton from a spectators point of view and looks a great track to be on. Cadwell's 'mountain' looks insane on a bike and on the long straight they BSB boys are reaching 170mph! Been stuck up in Scotland there is not much choice.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
haven't done many tbh but like Oulton..nice bends and a bit of straights too..blyton park is not bad either but it's very short..
would love to do a few next year..

good thread btw :thumb:

I've done Snetterton, Brands Indy & Spa & have to agree with @nutnutwelshman , Spa is just the mutt's nuts. It makes a great long weekend too with a wee detour to the 'ring. I only did 1 lap of the 'ring as I spent all my time keeping out of the way of some seriously quick Corvettes & 911s & wasn't really in the zone that day, but I went round as a passenger previously on a quiet day & it was fun. It's a bucket list job ticked off, but Spa is somewhere I will keep going back to. I must do Knockhill sometime as I live in Scotland.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
I've done Knockhill both ways, Silverstone National and Bedford (How Fast layout). Knockhill is fantastic both ways, Silverstone is pants and absolutely loved Bedford. You can hammer the car and drive it to its limits and not have to worry about crashing into the scenery.

Only started trackdays this year so only managed Bedford four times. Fantastic place and circuit is very forgiving. Snetterton on 13th November same as you so looking forward to being able to compare!
Spa sounds a must...

will get some feedback from people who have done it which is great..thanks for this idea..

To know what people think of the tracks around the UK..better to hear this from our members who drive the same car,than from someone who drives a 500BHP Nissan..
They will for sure prefer diff tracks to us..

will get some feedback from people who have done it which is great..thanks for this idea..
What do you need Pav feedback wise
To know what people think of the tracks around the UK..better to hear this from our members who drive the same car,than from someone who drives a 500BHP Nissan..
They will for sure prefer diff tracks to us..
Pav it's so much personal choice bud not just the car but I'd rather do Spa in my hairdryer than any we're else

Reactions: Johnny 99