What's your driving position?

I hate how the Recaros don't have lumbar support. You can probably retro fit it as there are other cars that use Sportster CS but the cost will be astronomical.

Not really. Edge Automotive will re-trim the front Recaros for £550 with leather and alcantara. I'm sure you could ask for some extra lumbar support to be added for a tad more?

Not really. Edge Automotive will re-trim the front Recaros for £550 with leather and alcantara. I'm sure you could ask for some extra lumbar support to be added for a tad more?

I meant the adjustable option that you get in other Recaro models, and I meant the price for the parts from Recaro themselves :smile:

what about lumbar adjustment in standard seats?
any recommendations about how much turns or leave it standard?
i have the seat set at the lowest and at cca 85 degrees.

what about lumbar adjustment in standard seats?
any recommendations about how much turns or leave it standard?
i have the seat set at the lowest and at cca 85 degrees.

cliors200.png

clio200rs driving his car

:tongueout:

I just got my rs200, and i have a problem finding the right seating position (i have the standard seats), i am 1'86m so :
height of the seat - currently at the lowest, pretty upright poosition but i have somekind of back pressure in the lower part of the back
steering wheel - pulled all out, and little lowered
-so any tips welcome regarding distance, seat height, lumbar adjustment, wheel setup etc.

Can anyone else just get in a car and drive?

I've had a BMW courtsey car today and i just slid the seat forward so i could press the clutch all the way down and then just drove it.

I think in the clio i have got the seat were i want it, made the back more upright and then driven it, no messing with the height or anything and off i go.

How did you get away with that?

I thought you needed helmets at track days :rofl: