What would you change your clio for (if u had 2)

Hmm, assuming it was something within budget and running costs ability, I'd be looking at:

- 2010 Megane 250 with a bunch of options
- 2008 BMW 335d - remapped
- 2009 Mini John Cooper Works (factory edition)
- 205 Mi16 (they still rock my world)

Rich

i'd be tempted by a big audi a8 with the 6.0 W12 engine, you can get them with less than 60k on for £15,000, probably one of the worst depreciating cars available, mileage would be terrible but i don't do many miles so i could live with that (if i could insure it might be another matter)

Realistically if it was due to costs then it would have to be one of these, Astra 888 CDTi I feel this is identical in spec to a clio really but faster and way better on fuel and I would have one if I could of insured it seems they only made 99 of them!!
Pictures are of my dads one:
IMG_1454.jpg
IMG_1450.jpg
IMG_2349.jpg
IMG_0352.jpg
DSCF0598.jpg
IMG_2387.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg

I loved that car it was awesome and the torque was huge!!! handled fantastically as well and even better once the 888 rear anti roll bar was put on :wink: Brakes were better than the clio and never faded no mater what was thrown at them! Evo magazine proved that!! Recaros were an option too and he had them in there before any car manufacturer put them in their cars! Awesome car and its sad to see it gone :worried:

honda integra dc2 98 spec in yellow
IMG_1264.sized.jpg

r34 gtr z-tune
ztune05_07_1600.jpg

or if money was no object at all a pagani zonda
pagani-zonda-f.jpg

I didn't even know they made an 888 CDTi. Good engine that, my old man had one in his Vectra. Was very quick for the power and size of the car.

I like the look of that Astra, don't think I've ever seen one in that spec' before.

Yeah made 99 in either White, black, silver or red. The recaros were after market but fitted by 888. It was mapped by 888 and made 200bhp roughly!! And was near enough quick enough to keep up with an astra vxr. It was just an Sri with different suspension, brakes, map, tints and an exhaust trim. Then 888 badges put about the place. Very good car :smile:

I just changed mine to a bmw 320d E90 shape. Great car and 50mpg but not as fun / nimble obviously!

Think if I had to get rid of the clio I would be buying myself something a little bigger - MK2 MG ZS 180 or if it had to be a diesel then I would probably go for a Audi A3 170tdi either S-Line or Black Edition :smile: