What would you change your clio for (if u had 2)

I'm not married, not kids etc so the next car would (and probably will) be an Exige S or an elise with Honda conversion. A mate with a honda elise S1 (240 bhp, 700kg, revving at 9k...) gave me a passenger ride in Stelvio last year, simply astonishing.

Went on a driving tour to the alps in July and there was S1 Elise with the tyrpe r engine.......and supercharged! Equaling 330bhp in 700kg car. It was faster than a Murcielago upto 150 :biggrin: and it looked completely standard.

Went on a driving tour to the alps in July and there was S1 Elise with the tyrpe r engine.......and supercharged! Equaling 330bhp in 700kg car. It was faster than a Murcielago upto 150 :biggrin: and it looked completely standard.

You are absolutely right there Roger, I've been in a supercharged S2 Honda-elise with charge cooler@ Donington Park and it was just mental. Not my cup of tea though, too fast and definitely not quicker in the twisties. Too much petrol as well lol!

Last edited:
i changed my Clio for my ER6F which is fun on its own, lol ( keeping for work )

but i have also just brought a brand new ZX6R which i pick up next thursday (61 plate), for some extra special weekend fun,

the ZX6R does 0-60 in 3.? secs, and top speed of 165, lol (standard)

i think we all enjoy the speed factor but i do enjoy mine on 2 wheels tho.

I was looking at the new C-class before I bought the 200 but I wanted something fun like a hothatch before I got something more serious/sensible. If a kid was on it's way I'd look at getting a Mazda 3 mps which is the best of both worlds. Great run around (260bhp turbo) plus it doubles up as a nice family car with its roomy 5 doors and decent boot.

Not being sensible I'd go M3, RS3/4 route, STI even. A GTR is a dream tbh.

If I needed more room; Impreza Hatch, f!ck the haters, it's a great car.

If I won the lottery; Porsche 911 GT2 RS. No explanation needed.

If I moved to a LHD country; Pontiac G8 or Chevrolet Camaro.

i changed my Clio for my ER6F which is fun on its own, lol ( keeping for work )

but i have also just brought a brand new ZX6R which i pick up next thursday (61 plate), for some extra special weekend fun,

the ZX6R does 0-60 in 3.? secs, and top speed of 165, lol (standard)

i think we all enjoy the speed factor but i do enjoy mine on 2 wheels tho.

Superb - what colour?

i like the dc 5 to great car but to similar in performance to the clio so dont think it would be worth changing realistic id say a focus rs unrealistic the new 911 gt3 rs 500 bhp n/a doesnt get any better or a caparo t1

Superb - what colour?

its in the Pearlecant white, (spelling),

it stood right out at me as soon as i walked in the shop.

i only took my ER6F in for a new rear tyre, bloody screw. ended up signing there and then, lol. :thumbup:

cant wait to give that some,

I've always wanted a Scooby STi. Really like the Hawkeyes, I will own one in the future. Either that or a E62 M3 saloon.

Sounds daft but i hate the fact they refer to the cars with that engine as the "63" and always say 6.3 litre. 6208cc engine is a 6.2litre engine. You cant round up by 92cc ... thats just stupid

I think the thing with merc rounding up to 6.3 is a 'tradition' thing that goes back to the black and white days.

Mmmmmm...STI Impreza....and also Mmmmmmmm.....RS Focus