What to know when ordering?

So there is a good chance I may order my Clio 200 by the end of the week. It looks like I'll be going for GW, black speedlines and the cup chassis. I have an idea of what I want to pay, but having never bought a new car I'm unsure exactly what I should be asking for etc.

Does anyone have any tips of things I may have to ask for to be included or any small extras worth having to get thrown in etc?

I think the black speedlines still come with anthracite centre caps so it might be worth getting the black ones thrown in (About £100 to buy from parts department). Also could try and get a set of renaultsport mats or a tank of fuel thrown in

I think the black speedlines still come with anthracite centre caps so it might be worth getting the black ones thrown in (About £100 to buy from parts department). Also could try and get a set of renaultsport mats or a tank of fuel thrown in

Is this the same for white speedlines? :bounce:

If you're any good at negotiating and a straight cash purchase, no finance, you should be able to see a £2000 discount off RRP.

Through the PCP deal and negotiating I got a £3500 off RRP.

Ive been tempted by a brand spanking new 200 myself as obv you get all warranty etc but i dont know if i could justify losing so much on my car an the extra finance itll cost me. should really pop over to renault

Noticed your looking are a new car have you spoken with on of my salesman?

No, I don't think I have. Please PM me the email for one of your sales guys.

Thanks for the advice all. Maybe I imagined it but I'm sure somewhere said you can ask for a spare wheel/tyre for free. Is this correct?

what was the final spec u went for in the end mate an you get any freebies?

I went for the following:

Clio 200 FF
Albi Blue
Black Speedline Alloys
Cup chassis

I got the sport mats, free tank of fuel and my first service for free. They were fantastic, didn't push me and I ended up with a really good deal :smile: Couldn't recommend Andrew Gilby and Bob Russel enough :smile: