ordering metal plates

hi all.

now that i have my new reg through i am going to buy pressed plates. should i buy white and white or white and yellow?
don't want any 'in the eyes of the law' answers please, just opinions based on which would look better thank you.

cheers, stu.

Neither, plates looks crap either way just pressed plates look a bit cleaner.

I'd go white/yellow simply because white/white will get you pulled.

Neither, plates looks crap either way just pressed plates look a bit cleaner.

i don't get this reply...? which plates look crap, all plates?
i won't have much trouble from the fuzz as germans have white and white, and they tend to leave us alone. which is why i didn't want to hear about keeping it legal/related to the law etc etc.

thanks for replies, stu.

cheers for your reply roy.

i've ordered rear/yellow with the euro badge and an f (like french plates...) but he doesn't have the white whites in stock for french style :worried:
i've bought the rear and sent an email about when he will receive the fronts in stock.

stu.

I have ordered some pressed plates, but they are plain with no euro badges on! Can't wait for them to arrive! :thumbup1:

not in germany i won't. and i'l have legal plates in the boot anyway.
if idiots can drive around the uk with ridiculous fonts etc i am happy to do so with these plates.

anyway, as per 2 of my posts on this topic, can i not have 'legal' replies please.

thanks, again, stuart.

I have ordered some pressed plates, but they are plain with no euro badges on! Can't wait for them to arrive! :thumbup1:
pics when they arrive please i want new plates and cant decide which ones
sorry to hijack

Gromb: where you order yours from mate?

I'd go for plain white and yellow plates with no country badges for the record.

I have pressed metal plates on my Clio - bought originally for my old M3 so German style font....

DSC_0125.jpg

As you can see they had a "D" but our lass got pulled for that so then bought stickers to go over it, before that happened just put tape over for when they went onto the CSL...

DSC_0209.JPG

pics when they arrive please i want new plates and cant decide which ones
sorry to hijack

No probs Roy, will post pics as soon as I get them!

Gromb: where you order yours from mate?

I'd go for plain white and yellow plates with no country badges for the record.

Mine are from elite car care Tom. There arent on their website, so just send them an email if you are interested. They are really good, just scan your docs and send them via email and they sort the rest out! :thumbup1:

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/

i don't get this reply...? which plates look crap, all plates?
i won't have much trouble from the fuzz as germans have white and white, and they tend to leave us alone. which is why i didn't want to hear about keeping it legal/related to the law etc etc.

thanks for replies, stu.

Sorry thought it was quite clear, what I meant is that having to have plates on a car doesn't help in the looks department. It'd be much nicer not to have to put any on.

Sorry thought it was quite clear, what I meant is that having to have plates on a car doesn't help in the looks department. It'd be much nicer not to have to put any on.

yeah - the front end would be much nicer minus a plate - but the back end would look weird without something there, tbh.

stu.