What to buy for the clio next!?

Yup. I'm 99% sure its 110.

You do get a spigot ring with the Ultras, and its a nice snug fit over the hub.

Thats me out then !

Had the vxr wheels made and waited 6 weeks to avoid using spigot rings !

I know Td's can be made but unsure about others .

Thats still worth it, I got quoted £236 each for the white cup speedlines from Renault yesterday. Didn't think they would be that much

£236 is alot mate. I mean I know they would be brand spanking new but £944 in total is alot for 4 alloys. I would like the Cup Speedlines in Anthracite to go onto my albi 197 but they are a bit pricey.

What I have been doing is keeping a eye out for any for sale that are in good condition or if they do need refurbishing to your chosen colour or due to scuffs or chips you can get the price lowered. Save yourself a bit of money.

I would rather spend £944 on performance related stuff for the clio and then get the speedlines at a later stage. Your choice mate. Look forward to your R3 airbox and hope you get the speedlines you want at a reasonably price. :smiley:

You can get them cheaper if you're willing to look around or be extra cheeky :wink: The titanium grey ones are also cheaper as that's the mass produced colour they do. Other colours like matt black are £50 a wheel more.

Still not cheap but I have no desire to modify the car in any other way. I did look at some speedline wheels but they didn't do the right fitment, also looked at TDs but don't like the way they look all that much tbh.

They are OZ Altraleggeras. Essentially one better than the Ultras. Lighter etc.

Are the same size and offset as the Ultras Grumpy?

17x8 ET55, think that's the same as yours isn't it? It works out to be roughly to same as sticking on a 20+mm spacer on each corner.
Each one weighs 7kg which over my old cup racer wheels is over 3kg less a wheel, that's a lot of bags of sugar in my book.

Last edited:
I dont think we will be too mis matched there either :wink:

should be a good day.

You got any other mods ?

Ot i know but . . .