What to buy for the clio next!?

lild-200cup

Paid Member
Hi all I got babout £900 to spend I was thinking new oz ultraleggeras or save a Lil bit extra money and get cams from ktec. What are your thoughts. She has already got Milltek cat back kw v1 coilovers projectors.
Cheers dan

You should be able to as the 200 Cup racers are still using it so there must be some spares about...

Just can't get it from the usual channels anymore.

Your already lowered so Ultras would complete the outside look very well. I love our Ultras on the lowered 200.

What colour is your car again? White? Would you consider the white Ultras or go for black?

I was going to use same tyres as standard ones. Do they fill the arches well? You got any pics smoggy mark?
They fill the arches spot on,The size is 17x8 et55 and the conti's fit spot on streched to.I do think they look better in the flesh ime crap at photo's ha!

Last edited:
Why do people chose ultras over 1.2's or 1.2s or 1.3's

Is this not a cheaper way of getting the same result ?

info appreciated

thanks

Ps whats the weight of a 17x8 ultra vs a 1.2

thanks

Why do people chose ultras over 1.2's or 1.2s or 1.3's

Is this not a cheaper way of getting the same result ?

info appreciated

thanks

Ps whats the weight of a 17x8 ultra vs a 1.2

thanks

I'm sure Simo done some tests and the Ultra was lighter. The Altraleggeras are lighter again.

Whats the price diffrence searched but cant find a 1.2 of the shelf for the clio ?

Your already lowered so Ultras would complete the outside look very well. I love our Ultras on the lowered 200.

What colour is your car again? White? Would you consider the white Ultras or go for black?

It is white mate :smile: err I did think about it but I prefer the black on white look it's alot of money to buy something and then wish I had got it in a different colour! I did also look at the td pr 1.2s as they are nearly half the price but I think the ultras look better! Any body on here got a white one with black 1.2s?

I agree that the Ultras look better than anything Team Dynamics do.

I've only seen A2on's mate with black 1.2s on his white 200. On the phone the now but will find the pick later for you.