200T: What offers are out there for the 200T?

Just had a look a the ford web site for the same year and miles it's £22500 I paid £13000 & £475 for the chip my be that iam old BUT !!!!! (For the money it's was used clio money with out the issues. That my 200 had gear box steering rack Recaros

Last edited:
As much as i love my car i think a meg 250 would ruin a new 200T at bedford

however.........

I seem to remember the at How Fast last year the top 3 were Clio's (and to be fair they were quicker than a fair few more powerful cars. 1 x Meg 250, 1 x Meg 265 Trophy and 2 x Meg engined Clios)

But if you put lap times asside it all come down to what each indidual likes etc

Power means didly squat without control

I don't know how much you were pushing at brands hatch, but the three meg 250's were clearly the fastest cars on track. Quicker than the r26r's.

i had a few issues at brands with suspension etc. Lame excuse i know

the Megs were phenomenal at brands in the wet

that LY clio was rapid too

apples for apples the meg 'should' ruin a 200T on track

I think that's a fair excuse!!

I never saw the Clio - must have been doing similar times at the other side of the circuit!!

I saw Pete quite a lot... Lol

pete was doing a fair bit of 'oposite lock'

was actually rather funny to witness the sheer lack of grip that he had

even the sideway grass cutting at paddock hill was done with oodles of finnesse

:tongueout:

I'm hoping to find a good deal aswell, really would like a 200T.

I know if you do want a brand new one you can check out CarWow.co.uk and they compare current offers at dealerships. I'm hoping to find an ex-demo or something though.

I don't know how much you were pushing at brands hatch, but the three meg 250's were clearly the fastest cars on track. Quicker than the r26r's.

i didnt share the track with the ly meg, but i pulled away from the white meg, not aware of a another one, so clearly not the fastest on the track though were they. also one of the r26r's was quick whilst the other was plain slow.

To be honest I forgot about your Clio when I wrote that - mainly cus I never saw you on track!! There was an oyster grey meg too.

Admittedly I pulled away from both of them but I didn't want to sound too cocky!

Is your Clio standard?

I don't remember a grey Meg, nice colour though :smile: What were you driving?

Yeah Clio was standard, well I had ATE Superblue "squeaky" brake fluid and EBC Yellowstuff pads, though given how traction limited we were I'm not sure uprated pads would do too much, but they were tireless again as they were on my last car around Brands (same conditions funnily enough except with snow banks around the outside!). I really rate the Yellowstuff compound, but equally I wouldnt touch Green or Red due to the numerous reports of poor quality. However many people rave about Mintex mind, I had M1144's fall apart on me so you can never be totaly sure what you read.

I don't remember a grey Meg, nice colour though :smile: What were you driving?

Yeah Clio was standard, well I had ATE Superblue "squeaky" brake fluid and EBC Yellowstuff pads, though given how traction limited we were I'm not sure uprated pads would do too much, but they were tireless again as they were on my last car around Brands (same conditions funnily enough except with snow banks around the outside!). I really rate the Yellowstuff compound, but equally I wouldnt touch Green or Red due to the numerous reports of poor quality. However many people rave about Mintex mind, I had M1144's fall apart on me so you can never be totaly sure what you read.

You were rapid as hell mate! Especially for standard.