200T: What offers are out there for the 200T?

Hate to admit it but the 200T is growing on me by the day and I'm interested to see what offers are out there, as I can't find anything online.

I'd be looking to part ex my 197 towards it and just wondered what offers 200T owners have been given?

Hate to admit it but the 200T is growing on me by the day and I'm interested to see what offers are out there, as I can't find anything online.

I'd be looking to part ex my 197 towards it and just wondered what offers 200T owners have been given?

if you want to come and have a proper poke round one and a little play mines in brum a bit of a treck but offeres there pal...

And to be honest the best deals so far have been the second hand cars there are some fantastic offers currently on the second hand market :thumbsup:

Love this colour and the only one Ive seen

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-RENA...8324133?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4178b9e9a5

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-13-R...3932349?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item232de6713d

Defo worth a check on renaults website as well bud

Last edited:
$T2eC16VHJIgFHSKdJuzHBR+BhQO3vg~~60_3.jpg

I can't believe how little space there is when the seat is fully back :blush:

There is more room than that in my 172!!!

Surely that only bothers you if you sit with the seat fully back. I personally like to be able to reach the pedals, so I don't.

I found it hard to get deals, most I got off a new car was £2k. In the end I found an ECOP car that was 1 month old and over 4k off and got them to throw in a servicing plan to match the 4+ (as a cash buyer you can't get the 4+ servicing anymore - it's only applicable to the pcp 'deals').

The PCP deals offered work out around £25k payable if you want to keep it, and little chance of having much equity left at the end if you don't when I looked, even after discount on my spec (black Lux with cup).

For the HP offered the interest rates were obscene. When I looked at it, 0% offers are for standard cars only and still require a 50% deposit! I bought my last rs with discount and on 0% HP over 3 years without having to jump through hoops

give Renault Wolverhampton a ring and ask to speak to Matt Phillips, he did me a cracking deal on mine and is a top lad not pushy in anyway. he get the thumbs up from me.

I'd be really up for that @badbuzz .. Are you about next weekend?

What kind of monthly payments are you guys paying for the 200T if you don't mind me asking?

I'd be really up for that @badbuzz .. Are you about next weekend?

What kind of monthly payments are you guys paying for the 200T if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah im about next sat bud but I will be at the RR day @ vuze so there will be 2 x 200t's there as Kevin will have his there as well im not about on the sunday sadly..

It's a hard call 200T or a used Meg 250/265

there are some really good deals on used 250's about at the moment, I would judge it on how much your going to use the car because the 4+4 is very good if like me its your only car. If it was a second car that wouldnt get used much i would go 250.

DO NOT BUY A BRAND NEW 200T

theres pre-reg ones on eBay from dealers at £16-17K already! One was even a liquid yellow

No don't buy a new one mine was 5 months old with 1800 on clock and got it for a lot cheaper. Love it tho

When I test drove one on Sunday the dealer said to me that if I want any discount go for a meg as I wouldn't get any on a clio.
But I agree there are some cracking deals on ones with a few miles on them.

Try broadspeed for a new deal but they won't part ex. Got mine for 15800 and a great trade in for my Abarth 500, maybe worthwhile speaking to sean at harratts Wakefield cracking lad. The car shop will accept 16270 for their 200t lux in white cup pack and black alloys 6500 miles, the website gives a trade in price. Best of luck from experience you won't regret it.

Sorry Kenny it's was the comment would not bother with a Meg just re map a 200T for the same power but mines running 309bhp on a Superchip for £475 only and the car cost £13000 how are you anyway take care KEVIN

and it only just keeps up with a stock frs at that, ive no doubt the meg is a good car but f**k me its not all that!

i think a mapped 200t would keep with the meg

Last edited: