What grinds your gears?

People that speak with their mouths full, especially when they don't talk until they've loaded their mouths.

People that kiss their teeth.

People that push into a queue, in person or in cars.

People that spit. I hate it. Makes me see red.

Girls that put up pictures on Facebook with their kid and the dad asleep together. We all know it's faked and fishing for likes. "Awww so cute".....I call BS!

People that think putting their hazard lights on is a get put of jaill free card to park anywhere. Even in the most inconsiderate place. It does not make it OK!!!

When you're in a queue, and the till next to you opens up and the person behind you moves over! Whoa speedy! That's not how it works!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tossers who drive 15mph under the speed limit, that is of course until you overtake them. At which point they are transformed into Ayrton Senna reincarnated and their diesel shitebox becomes a Mclaren mp4/4 and suddenly they're right up your arse.

I also absolutely detest stupidity. I couldn't care less about academic intelligence, but I cannot stand people who cannot think for themselves without having their hand held. God knows I work with plenty of the c*nts.

And breathe.

People who undertake you to get one space ahead in traffic.

People who think the parent and child spaces are a god given right, and will question you like your a criminal if your parked in one.

People who tailgate you so close they may as well get in the back seat :smile:

Reactions: Sean197
I hate having to explain something obvious more than once.

People that when you hold the door open for them, they don't say thank you.

When in a shop, and you looking at something, a person gets uncomfortably close trying to look at the same thing, almost to the point where they can rest there heads on your shoulder.

Reactions: Sean197
People who cover a lie with another lie. Own up take it on the chin and get some respect back

The treatment of Underpaid overworked NHS Staff.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Tossers who drive 15mph under the speed limit, that is of course until you overtake them. At which point they are transformed into Ayrton Senna reincarnated and their diesel shitebox becomes a Mclaren mp4/4 and suddenly they're right up your arse.

I also absolutely detest stupidity. I couldn't care less about academic intelligence, but I cannot stand people who cannot think for themselves without having their hand held. God knows I work with plenty of the c*nts.

And breathe.
Tri that when they do it to you in a 44Ton truck