This really grinds my gears.

Its the governments fault, end of.

Its more beneficial not to work these days. Someone who works where i do, only got a job because he was bored of being sat at home. He now earns less working than he did when he was on benefits.

to many poeple out there just scroungers mate
there attitude is why work when they have the likes
of us payin taxes to keep them.feel sorry for the genuine
people who have lost there jobs but this country is full
of idle ****es

Yeah mate I can see where you are coming from! It really makes me sick that these unitelligent people can drop kids out at that rate and they are rewarded for it when they know fulwell that they cant afford them! At £815 a week there is no incentive for people to make the effort to work! They should go back to food stamps that way they cant afford these luxuries only the essentials. If they want to have a decent standard of living they can put some effort into it!

Absoultely sickening to be honest. £42,000 a year for sittin on there fat arses and shagging like rabbits.
Someone pass me a shotgun an 9 shells lol

lol.

Thanks for all the replies, it just really bugs me! I agree with you all above! There is even people out there qualified to the maximum with degrees etc but chose not to work because benifits are better pay!

I dont know about down south but up here if you have been on the benifit game for so long they put you into further education e.g college or uni to try and find something you want to do. But these guys just get the qualification get the pay rise from the benifits and continue not to work!

grr!

So how's everybodys day? lol.

it WAS going ok for a wednesday hahahaha

i knew a bloke once, who was claiming benefits getting £200 a week an also his rent paid for, he was then also workin cash in hand and gettin another £300 a week. £500 a week!!!!!!!

But put it this way, he didnt work there very long after me an a few lads had given a fair amount of stick an the usual - benefit theives.....were closing in ahahahahaha

Thats shocking, 42k a year... he looks "respectable" as well, not a total tramp. There should be a limit to the amount of children and unemployed person should have :001_huh: The children do look a bit special ... *******s the lot of them. Boils my P!$$.

^ Someone on another forum that this has been posted on said people should only be allowed a number of children to which they can support financially.

wtf, aw bless they cant have holidays.

This is one of the things that drives me mad about this country, utter scum

sickening and a disgrace to have an attitude like that..............

shame they dont live near me - i would be putting them straight on a few matters

why should the taxpayer pay for them to have kids - its a choice to have them but shouldnt be supported by the state benefits system

thats why this country is on its knees !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I thought I felt unwell before I read this!!!

These people have no self respect at all do they? I hope now that their pictures have been printed people might give them the respect they deserve.

That is absolutely disgraceful, they earn more in a week than some people I know earn in a month!!!

It's a classic example of the state of this country - they should be given the means to get the essentials (vouchers for food, a bus pass) and then they would have to get up off their lazy, scrounging backsides and earn the luxuries like the rest of us!

Liam, I totally agree with you, and feel that much more angry about it on your part because of the shere amount that you work!!!!

You are a legend too, *cough* July *cough*

Liam, I totally agree with you, and feel that much more angry about it on your part because of the shere amount that you work!!!!

You are a legend too, *cough* July *cough*

Lol! Well Mike i had everything sorted out for July but plans have been ruined! Text me ill and let you know :smile: