What are you spending on fuel?

I do around 300-325Miles per month typically, averaging 26/27MPG, which is costing me ~£85 in V-Power.

Add in trackdays and blast out with the lads days, and I reckon I'm spending ~£1500 annually at current prices.

£30 a week - the wife uses the car for work all i do mon to fri is drive the car 20ft in and out the garage!
I have a scooter to get me 3miles to my place of work then use the firms van - yes..... Im a white van man! :001_rolleyes:
Sometimes runs to £40 - can't crack over 25mpg though :thumbdown:

On a average week now with the wife driving 6 miles a day which takes 1 hour its using £20 :jumpon::jumpon::jumpon:.school holidays when no bugger on the road £10 bloody school run:jumpon:

About £120 a month in the 200

This is what I'm aiming for mate, I work 5-6 miles away from home and literally, the only journeys I'll do in the week are to and from work.

The car probably get's 30-40 miles of driving done on an average weekend too.

In everyone's advice.. Do you think it's wiser filling the car up completely? Or the odd £15 -£20 as and when you need it? I'm starting to believe the more fuel I have in the car, the more inclined I feel to drive it :/

Advice please?

I wait until the light comes on then fill it, unless I'm going offshore then I'll fill it before I go to stop any chance of the fuel tank rusting.

I wait until the light comes on then fill it, unless I'm going offshore then I'll fill it before I go to stop any chance of the fuel tank rusting.

Good idea. I've just been told that it's more economical to fill your car rather than the odd £15-£20.

I'm not sure what I should do.. As I said, I feel more inclined to go out and drive it more when I've a full tank of fuel.

I fill to the brim on the 23rd of each month (bill day) and if I get down to a quarter before my next big fill then I stick a tenner in. :smile:

fill up every 3 weeks or so 18mile round-trip to work 5 days a weeks. Get about 370 miles to a tank. Doesn't really go anywhere else other than the odd trip. So approx £70 a month

I found adding millers petrol additive helps the performance and mpg. I used to run tesco momentum and no matter what i got 29mpg. Driving nicely i get about 32 now with super unleaded and additive.

Clio 200.

I used to do 80 miles per day and it would cost around £100 per week

now I do 8 a day (double if i go home for lunch) and the needle hardly moves...

Usually about £15-£20 a week, only really use it on weekends or if i'm working weird hours in work (like tomorrow, 4.20am start :worried:)