What are you listening to ATM

I cant stop listening to that song now Paul.. "I see you driving round town... wooowhhhoo" lol

I think I'm starting to hate that ad as much as Mike now because it is constantly in my head for hours after I see it!!! :@

But again Cee-lo Green gets played at vol level 20 every morning on the way to work :headphone: and then tend to listen to Radio 2 in work as it keeps everyone happy but it get's a bit out of hand when they do 'flashback to 19??'

A few times recently they've had a mad run on playing The Carpenters and other such groups from an era which the music reduces my work rate as I slip into unconsciousness!! :sleep:

I'm listening to Derrick L Carter most days. If i can't be bothered plugging my phone in it's anything on Galaxy. Radio 2 sometimes as adverts do my nut in.

What music are you into???

Just sat at work on my dinner hour and I was clicking through my Ipod and decided I needed some more new music...

... So naturally I thought I'd come online and ask a car forum what they're listening to :smiley:

Iv just bought the new Magnetic Man album and a few more odd's and sods (things like Fake Bloor: I Think I Like It. and Pon De Floor)

So Clio197/200.net what are you listening to and what's the last album you bought???? :headphone::headphone::headphone::headphone:

Favourite band is "robots in disguise"

Like anything that is electro/electronic funk.

Saw a mate today who mentioned this band 'Two Door Cinema Club' and I Lol'd at their name, seriously is that the best young bands can come up with but fair play to them, they make good music! (Posted in both threads :wink:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18DTgw_Tojk&feature=fvst

And... All downloaded in the past week, fancied blasting some classics out, along with the usual stuff I listen too!!

Itunes.gif

Last edited:
I have merged the threads but seem to have messed it up, wanted Robs to be the main one but because mine was started first its gone wrong, DOH !!! :worried: