200: What a different car to the 197!!

So,

I return to the glory of owning a Clio Renaultsport after missing my 197 cup SOOooooooooooo much.
All I can say is,WHAT A DIFFERENT CAR. Had to get out and check.
I now own a Albi blue Clio 200 FF with cup pack.
God I love this car.....................or it could have been the piece of s**t I was driving. Na.....definately the drive of this thing is something else. Why on earth I'm sat here, I should be out there :headphone:

One question! how the hell do you set the cruise! I had all kind of lights popping up and flashing, but I could not find how to set the damn thing. Was dark! and the peeps behind on the M4 were getting seriously annoyed with me speeding up and slowing down whilst I attempted to set it :rofl: think I even pressed the horn at one stage.

Awesome to hear your back in a Clio, and the better one at that lol.

Stick some pics up dude.

congrats on your new car mate.

To set cruise, first check that the switch below the steering wheel to the right, is set to switch on the cruise control. It may be set to switch on the speed limiter instead.

Once cruise is switched on you simply press the + button on the steering wheel which will set it to ur current speed. To switch it off simply press any pedal which cancels it or press the 'O' button (off) on the steering wheel. To resume ur cruise speed press 'R' to resume

set the cruise by pushing the front part of the button by the handbrake down and then it should say something to the effect of "cruise control speed --' on the mfd by the dials. Get to the speed you want to set at and press the + button on the wheel!

To set cruise, first check that the switch below the steering wheel to the right, is set to switch on the cruise control. It may be set to switch on the speed limiter instead.

Once cruise is switched on you simply press the + button on the steering wheel which will set it to ur current speed. To switch it off simply press any pedal which cancels it or press the 'O' button (off) on the steering wheel. To resume ur cruise speed press 'R' to resume

much better description than mine! the cruise control switch in my car is down by the handbrake though, is it different for different ages of 200?

Good to here dude! Have to meet up with me and welshTom soon yeah? How does that sound? Toms from Cwmbran and me Pontypool. Let us know when your free!

Cheers all. Cruise sounds like an easy fix :smile: will stop annoying peeps behind me now.
craig, will let you know, thanks.

That's a 197, the 200's cruise is down by the handbrake :wink:

You flick it forward then hit the + button on the steering wheel as above:smile:

:group::group::group:welcome back to the gang mate you were missed
Hope you have as much fun in the(ugly nose) 200 as you did in the 197(stunner):thumbup: