Weather Forecast - STORM GREY

That my friend is full of lovelyness.Looks so wet that finish:jase2::jase2::jase2:

I do love Storm Grey, looks absolutely superb and good photos too.

You should enter one into the POTM. :wink:

Personally I can't see the appeal with this colour. Looks like they forgot to paint it to me!

Car looks great though!

Great colour, they should have done the 197 in this colour.

Best of both worlds then :smiley:

Personally I can't see the appeal with this colour. Looks like they forgot to paint it to me!

Car looks great though!

If i had a quid for every time i heard that comment...........id have about £19.30 by now

Looks very nice. nearly same as mine apart from my spoiler, seats and exhaust

Cant beat a black roof

Looks ace

I do like the black roof. Breaks up the Grey & ties in with the front, mirrors & diifusser.

The only downside is black shows the dirt much easier so the roof looks dirty when the rest of the car does not.

Was not sure on the colour myself. Bit Marmite.

I had a white car in 2009 when White was only on vans & police cars. Now everbody has White. No-one has 'the primer'

Last edited:
...ahh....my old motor still looks good....colour is nice! Does it still turn heads like it used to with me?

You hang out in 'lovers lane' a lot? Surprised there isn't someone learning to drive in the background!

Looks amazing!

Still my fave colour!

You hang out in 'lovers lane' a lot? Surprised there isn't someone learning to drive in the background!

Looks amazing!

Still my fave colour!

Crazy learners in Mini's all over the place. I was just waiting for one to use it for reverse parking practice!

Another gave the car about 6 inches of clearance and me about 8 foot. Would be sods law that you clean it & take pics and a learning drives into it during the process.

Looks like its in primer with some lacquer chicked on top but looks pretty dam clean, whats products did you use?

Crazy learners in Mini's all over the place. I was just waiting for one to use it for reverse parking practice!

Another gave the car about 6 inches of clearance and me about 8 foot. Would be sods law that you clean it & take pics and a learning drives into it during the process.

You are very brave, i learnt to drive down there.