Waxed for the winter

Saw this car at my gym on Friday. Looks very nice!

Cant think which one i was at one friday... was it de stafford? Was dirtyish that day too!

What car were you in? I didn't notice any other clios when arriving/leaving

That's got one hell of a shine to it

All time and effort but worth it in the end!

Annoying thing was during the week, parked up in the morning for work (not under trees). Two days in a row a bird decided to poo on it...was black too so worst colour against the white paint haha

Cant think which one i was at one friday... was it de stafford? Was dirtyish that day too!

What car were you in? I didn't notice any other clios when arriving/leaving

Yes De stafford. I dont have a Clio yet unfortunately, looking for one but cant find one.

I was in a C63 AMG, scouring the ads daily for an R27

Yes De stafford. I dont have a Clio yet unfortunately, looking for one but cant find one.

I was in a C63 AMG, scouring the ads daily for an R27

LOVE the C63 AMG... saw a stunning black one around caterham on the hill last night

LOVE the C63 AMG... saw a stunning black one around caterham on the hill last night

Probably me mate, mines loud! has a decat so you will should hear it first.

Im at the gym a few times a week so if I see you there I will come and say hello.

Was along west way last night, I was stopped at the pub on the corner giving way then as you got to my car I said to the girlfriend "ohhhhh a C63, that gorgeous, sounds like an animal"

if it was you, as you went past slowly could just hear the rumble

i train every weekday evening and usually switch between de Stafford or tandridge so will look out!

Was just talking to my mum who is at de Stafford most evening and has gone for years so knows loads of people there. She said to ask if your name is Ray?

(sounds so stalkerish haha)

Was just talking to my mum who is at de Stafford most evening and has gone for years so knows loads of people there. She said to ask if your name is Ray?

(sounds so stalkerish haha)

No but I do know Ray, he is a friend of mine. He has a Merc and also a couple of Astons.

I think your Mum probably does circuits if she knows Ray. I am normally in the gym so mostly see Ray on arriving or leaving and chat about cars.

No but I do know Ray, he is a friend of mine. He has a Merc and also a couple of Astons.

I think your Mum probably does circuits if she knows Ray. I am normally in the gym so mostly see Ray on arriving or leaving and chat about cars.

I don't know what she does haha, just some cardio things. Think her and dad do the odd circuit/class though.

Whats your name if you dont mind me asking, will see if it rings any bells with her. She just suggested Ray as she said he has a merc and is into his cars

I don't know what she does haha, just some cardio things. Think her and dad do the odd circuit/class though.

Whats your name if you dont mind me asking, will see if it rings any bells with her. She just suggested Ray as she said he has a merc and is into his cars

Its Lee.

I use the gym throughout the year there and then also run/swim there in the winter months. Mainly for triathlons.