Waxed for the winter

Gave the car a wash, clay, polish and wax ready for the poop months to come!

Have a few bulbs to fit but seems only option is bumper off...

2u5ytupy.jpga4yquqyj.jpg
pujatara.jpg
me4u9y6u.jpg

Nice job, need to wax mine really. What wax do you use?

Before I've used a meguires spray on one, thought it was ok but at trax I brought a meguires one specially for light colours, thought it was much better (non spray on). They do one for dark colours too

Looking good that Steve!

No need for the bumper off :wink: Small hands here will sort it don't you fret

Before I've used a meguires spray on one, thought it was ok but at trax I brought a meguires one specially for light colours, thought it was much better (non spray on). They do one for dark colours too

Should probably put a hard wax on for the winter?

looks good tho.

I know which one your on about. I've got DoDo juice wax at the moment, but find it can be bit hazy and hard to buff out. Been looking at different ones this week but think I might stick with it for the moment.

I know which one your on about. I've got DoDo juice wax at the moment, but find it can be bit hazy and hard to buff out. Been looking at different ones this week but think I might stick with it for the moment.

Left this one on for about 20mins then used a cotton cloth on it then buffed with a microfibre

Looking good that Steve!

No need for the bumper off :wink: Small hands here will sort it don't you fret

Have the LED and Mtec bulbs so once you decide on the third ill but that too :smile:. If we do it and you can actually fit your hand in there ill be amazed....

looking good.

Looks like your family like white cars :wink:

Everyone says that haha

kinda happened by accident..well dads car he specd as white but when mum ordered the A1 Black edition she had it specd to be black. Was a delay with it being shipped from Germany but they were having a white one in with identical spec minus the paddle shift so she just went for it. I always wanted a white 200 and friends dad who owns dealerships sourced this one in. Then ended up with 3 white cars.

I've just used hard candy in my white care and it did a great job. Smells nice too

Might have to give the above two a go sometime.

Saw you post some pics of FB Ashton - car is looking very good, sooooo clean!

Get some colinite845 on it for winter great stuff lasts ages I used it for the summer as well as last winter,great for GW.

^^ This, I use Colinite on mine every winter, it will last the whole winter no matter what you throw at it. It gives a really good finish too. Only criticism is that it's hard work putting it on/off and is a little chalky for a dark car, but you probably wouldn't notice it as much.

^^ This, I use Colinite on mine every winter, it will last the whole winter no matter what you throw at it. It gives a really good finish too. Only criticism is that it's hard work putting it on/off and is a little chalky for a dark car, but you probably wouldn't notice it as much.

Also used this, great stuff!