alien green 200 full fat freshly polished n waxed!

You seem to have a lot of colours going on Alex, green car, white wheels, carbon roof, grey front panel, black headlamp internals and black and grey mirror backs.
100% your car and personal taste but a bit "busy" for me.

Thanks for the feedback guys! :smile:
Fair critique ashton99
I wouldn't put the colour combination down to personal taste and it isn't one that I would have chosen myself had i bought it brand new. thats how it left the factory except for the carbon wrap on the roof. I took a gamble because I really wanted alien green and I knew finding a low mileage unabused example would be tough, and when i came across this, it was too good an opportunity to miss. Since then, the anthracite pack and the white speedlines have grown on me and since this was how it was spec'd from the factory, why change it? According to the production figures on the r'sport website, its a rare combination which makes keeping it that way worth while. The colours do make it stand out but to me, that is the whole point..

No fully agree Alex, some folk on here think AG on it's own is a bit extreme so just shows it variety which makes it :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions